Hello Marck D Pearlstone,

on Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:59:51 +0000 (2004-01-30 02:59:51 in .nl) in the
message with reference <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
you [MP] wrote (at least in part):

MDP> Dear Peter,

MDP> @30-Jan-2004, 02:56 +0100 (30-Jan 01:56 UK time) Peter Ouwehand [PO]
MDP> in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

MDP>>> Sort of ... but you do have to be in the place you want the key to
MDP>>> be active to be able to define it. Makes a kind of sense.

PO>> Not really if you want to install the client on more than one PC and
PO>> first need to wait for some msg to reply to before you can configure
PO>> something....

PO>> Think about Admin support. It should be available at all times!

MDP> It is. It's the editor that must be open, not just a "reply". Just
MDP> start a new message.

Uhm, the question was about deleting lines in some reply.
What's to delete from a new msg? I wonder.

MDP> Defined keys have to have a context.

Ok, I can agree on that.

MDP> It's too complication if you have a central location to define them
MDP> and then have to specify the context besides that.

Well, the context conditions are in the program, linked to some action.
The action / 'what to do' can be defined external.
Just like with templates.

MDP> IMHO, the way it is is 100% right.

You can guess my opinion on that one.

--