Dear Daniel,

@30-Jan-2004, 05:46 +0100 (30-Jan 04:46 UK time) dAniel hAhler [DH]
in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

MDP>> you define the 'CR [snip] CR' as a Quick Template called (say)
MDP>> 'Snipper'

DH> How would that look like? I've tried, but did not manage to get
DH> an extra newline at the end:

You make a good point there.

... <snip>

DH> I also tried %- in the last line. Using %CURSOR there will put
DH> the cursor down too many rows..

Yes - that's the only one that even thinks about working. I worked
out why too. The intended cursor position is calculated before the
marked text is removed and isn't changed when the text disappears.

The best bet until they fix that bug is to forget it and adopt a
habit of hitting a couple of enter keys after snipping.

An alternative is to put a single quote or something as an end point
and hit a backspace after it.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.03.47 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1