Greg Strong wrote:
> just copy and paste each individual filter to a text editor to
> accumulate all of them. After you have all the individual filters in the
> text editor, just copy the entire editor document and paste into sorting
> office. This will eliminate steps if more than one.

As MAU pointed out, this seems much easier than Filter Commander.  I was
surprised how easy this method was - wish I knew about it earlier!  I
happened to try it when trying to move all my filters from one computer
to another.  Sure was nice to not have to recreate all those filters
manually.

Another big plus with having filters text-based: you can easily send
filters to other people (as has been done on this list).

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4