> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Original message text=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
> Friday, January 30, 2004, 12:22:00 PM, you wrote:

> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Original message text=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

> Wow, and I thought I was one of the only in the 30 account club on TheBat.  I
> have wanted the same thing here with out having to copy and paste to 31
> accounts, ESPECIALLY if I want to make a change that is reflected in all of
> them.  Some of my other requests are:
>   - Have the accounts that generate an error change font color or get flaged
>   some how in the accounts pane.  Hearing the error chime 4 times and not
>   knowing which account might be the one that did it is rather annoying.
>   - Be able to disable the multi-thread receive email function and just do one
>   account, then move to the next one.

Could you also help me politely nag about being able to make change to
account settings globally -  like change the smtp server for alla
ccounts or a checkbox selected selection of accounts, or don't check
at startup for all or a checkbox selected selection - i.e: for any
settings in properties.

--
Marten Gallagher
Annery Kiln Web Design