Hi all -

I've got a problem I can't figure out, and I hope someone
knows a fix, because it's driving me nuts.

I have been having some problems getting my web pages
uploaded to my new account, and in trouble shooting it,
the techs have changed my passwords a couple of times. So
I have new passwords. I plugged them into the 'transport'
page of the accounts properties.

However, the bat doesn't want to know about them, and
keeps demanding that I put them in again.

The checkbox in the POP window for 'don't save the
password' is *unchecked* ... it saved it fine before.

I've closed TB and reopened it, to no avail ... I don't
know what else to do.

tia,

Lynn

TheBat 2.02.3 CE Windows 2000Service Pack 2

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2