At 10:52 AM on 2/3/2004, Costas Papadopoulos typed ...

C> Once  attached,  the  file shown in the attached files pane of The Bat
C> shows the filename with both extensions e.g. filename.xls.asc.
C> Is this a Windows issue or something to do with The Bat?

I have never seen this. I just sent someone a PDF and, looking at both
the attachments panel and the message stream, I see only a single
extension:

------------1C924E365AC0E9

--
Bill Blinn Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 2/3/2004 at 10:56 AM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio