Stuart Cuddy, [SC] wrote:

SC> When the whole message does not appear in the message screen I tab
SC> into that box and then scroll down to read the rest of the message.
SC> In some messages, I think HTML, the cursor does not appear and the
SC> whole box scrolls immediately. In other messages, I think text, the
SC> cursor appears and has to scroll to the bottom of the page before
SC> any new text appears. Since there is no need for a cursor in a
SC> message box, unless specifically selecting text would it be possible
SC> to have the cursor not appear in any messages, unless you click with
SC> the mouse.

Yes. Use the rich text viewer for viewing messages. You can select this
viewer in the TB! preferences under the View/Editor section. Change the
'View Plain Text Messages' option to 'Rich Text/HTML Viewer'

If you wish to continue using the Fixed Width Viewer, then you can
scroll independently of the cursor's movement by holding down the Alt
key as you use the arrow keys.

--
     -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
   PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com