Hello Peter,

> It makes a difference when viewing it in RTV. It looks much nicer and
> is easier to ignore when everything below the cut mark appears smaller
> and in light grey as it does here... :o)

I know, and I have said I have nothing against the cut mark.

The RTV, the reader for those who actually like HTML e-mail but will not
admit it ;-)

> Three lines isn't much, right. But what should be wrong about
> courtesy? :-)

Don't misunderstand me. Of course there is nothing wrong with courtesy.
But why ask for courtesy at the end of the message (where no one looks
anyway) and not at the beginning (where every one does look)?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.01.3
Winamp OFF: