Hello MAU!

On Wednesday, February 04, 2004, 5:39 PM, you wrote:

MRB>> So, send me a Reply template that will strip out all that
MRB>> beginning-stuff which posters so often put in before getting to the
MRB>> point, and I'll send you a valentine, and we'll see how it goes! :)

M> Just include this macro at the beginning of your template:

M> %REDUNDANTANDUNNECESSARYINFO=""%-

Done. Thanks a million. :)

MRB>> How many grandchildren do you have? <g>

M> None. But I won't tell you why :)

Not relevant anyway. <G> Not really a very good clue to one's age. :)

Since we both prefer plain text, here's your valentine message from
me:

Happy Valentine to Miguel,
Who writes templates so well,
Who likes beer and likes coffee,
Though his age he won't tell!
:)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1