* [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> --> Wednesday, February 4, 2004, 5:16:43 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm not sure what you're trying to do but I just started my own set
> of macros today and two of the macros may interest you. One evaluates
> python expressions, and the other executes python code.

YES! Release NOW!!1

Hm, how do you pass variables from and to the Python code? I mean
for example setting the subject from within Python.

Actually, when I think about it, is this really necessary? One
could do the following:

%FROM=§%-
%PYEXEC=³
subject = '''%SUBJECT'''

if subject[1] == 'a':
    print 'Carsten Thönges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'
else:
    print '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
³%-
§