Hello Tim,

>>   Was there once a method to view a group of messages which are
>>   related to one another - all together in a pane -

T> Are you thinking of Alt-Click on the Subject in the message list -- gives
T> you all messages with that subject (including replies and forwards)?

My keyboard may be non-standard. I use a Toshiba Satellite laptop. The
Alt-Click does change the display, showing only the parent message in
question, but does not show the forwarded messages or reply.

That Alt+Click does not appear to be a toggle, and I had a great pause
and a large heartthump when all the other messages disappeared, until
I got to the View|Display|All. Definitely a heart-stopper.

Thanks for the reply. It is possible I remembered this from before I
switched to the laptop as my primary machine.

--

 Regards,
 Maggie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]