Mm Meister, [MM] wrote:

MM> My keyboard may be non-standard. I use a Toshiba Satellite laptop.
MM> The Alt-Click does change the display, showing only the parent
MM> message in question, but does not show the forwarded messages or
MM> reply.

This method will work only if you store your replies and forwards in
the same folder that the original message resides. Most will have the
sent messages in their Sent folder.

Forwards may very well have a different message subject as well, and
alt-clicking the subject of the original message will display only
those messages in the message list that have the same subject header.

--
     -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
   PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com