Hello TBUDL,

I made some wishes on the bugtracker. Want to inform the ones that do
not hang around there usually.
If you have a comment on a specific wish, please adjust the subject.

Here we go:

 - Make the headers/kludges color configurable for standard (fixed
 plaintext) viewer.
Desc: In Preferences - Viewer/Editor - Plain Text/MicroEd I would like
to give the kludges another color to distinguish them from the
mailtext. Would be even nicer to have two settings: for header names
and header values.
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002618

 - Function for the editor to strip all quotes from cursor to end of
 mail
Desc: I'd like to see a functions that can strip all quoted lines from
cursor's position upto the end of the mail. This should have a good
default hotkey, too. AFAIR GoldEd (FTN editor) had Alt-Z for that.
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002616

 - "edit" entry in context menu for AB entries in address picker
Desc: The "address picker" that can be used when writing a mail to
fill in the To:-header field should provide an easy way to edit the
address book entries of these addresses. A good solution could be to
have "Edit entry" in the RMB-menu of the AB entries shown there, which
should bring up the "real" AB for this entry.
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002515

 - calling plugin macros with prefixed plugin-name
Desc: As we are getting more and more plugins for TB there are already
two who provide a macro with the same name, namely Pyxies and
MyMacros' %TRIM macro. So batties have to be able to call one of these
macros explicitly by %Pyxies.Trim() or sth.
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002619

 - plugin configuration -> plugin manager
Desc: IMHO the plugin configuration could need a rework and should be
more a plugin manager. There could be a button "get plugins" that
would retrieve a compressed plugin list from the official plugin
download station, offering sorting by category, name, updated, .. Of
course it should include a description, too. This plugin manager could
then be used to check for updates and automatically install them
(optional and after user confirms).
For a good reference of plugin management see JEdit's plugin manager
and Miranda's Wassup plugin.
This should include checking for plugins that provide same macros (by
name) and give a hint somehow.
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002622

 - Create a reference/symbolic link to a message
Desc: I'd like to be able to make a reference/symbolic link to a
message like the way I can copy a message, but with the advantage that
the messages are linked together and a action that happens to one of
them will be applied to all. That is, being replied on, deleted, ..
It would have the advantage to save space and be easier to maintain
that way.
Of course, the filter's should support this "create link" feature, too
(meaning that they should have the action "create link in", like "copy
to").
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002623

--
shinE!
http://www.thequod.de ICQ#152282665

Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
with POPFile 0.20.1 and avast Mar2004 (4.1.357).