Dear Joseph,

On 17:26 03.03.2004, you [Joseph N.] wrote...

> You're confusing newsgroups with the Usenet.

Actually I was not, I was just catching up mails slowly. At least in
de.*, there's a The Bat newsgroup ("de.alt.comp.the-bat") alreadyl, so
that's where I was misleaded.

> newsgroup can be harvested, other than by a third party's hacking into
> the system or a user's reading the groups at a compromised computer.

So you're not seeking for a newsgroup, but for a private hierarchy on
one sole server. That's different! ;)

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Welcher Tag ist der arbeitsintensivste für einen Beamten?

        Der Montag, denn da muß er gleich
        zwei Kalenderblätter abreissen.