I'm using TB! 2.04.7 (on XP pro) with an IMAP account, and things were going relatively smoothly until last night. Suddenly, all my new mail is arriving in my "sent" folder, and sent mail is being saved in my inbox. Interestingly, my folders also get re-sorted whenever new mail arrives ('sent' at the top, 'inbox' at the bottom). I use Thunderbird here at work and don't have the same problem, so I know it's the fault of TB!

Is this a problem that others have had, or am I the only lucky one? Short of deleting the account and re-creating it, is there a way to fix this and/or prevent it from happening again?

--
Sean H.