Paul Cartwright, [PC] wrote:

AM>> Add this macro to your list template for new and replied messages:

PC> wait, I have an AB entry for tbudl, is that the template you mean?

Whatever template you use to generate your new list messages or
replies, just add the macro there.

If you use the same template for other messages other than list
messages, then list specific templates would be handy now, and I agree
that the templates for the list address book entry would be the best
place. That's where my own list templates are.

--
-= Allie Martin =- | List Moderator
 PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com