Allie Martin, [AM] wrote:

AM> Yes. Once the message is addressed to TBUDL's list address, the
AM> address book specific templates for the list address will be used.
AM> This happens no matter which folder you have selected. This is why
AM> I prefer address book templates.

Never mind the whacky appearance of my last two posts.

When I saw a couple messages coming in from members who were not
reading this thread, I went to the listserv to look at the options.
One was there to add headers to list members posts.

Clearly the option, which would have been an ideal antidote to the
problem (now fixed, thank you!. <g>), was not working as it should. It
would add the header to the message body and not to the headers.
Brrrrr!!

--
-= Allie Martin =- | List Moderator
 PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com