On Friday, March 12, 2004, 6:14 AM, you wrote:

SM> I've noticed something a little strange that happens from time to
SM> time. Occasionally an e-mail will arrive in an Inbox that has all its
SM> details as blank i.e. Blank "From:" field, blank "To:" field, blank
SM> "Subject" etc, you get the idea. Essentially everything is blank.
SM> Quite often the message body actually contains the relevant e-mail and
SM> sometimes it just contains what appears to be fairly random strings of
SM> ASCII code. This is not account specific and indeed I cannot seem to
SM> isolate any pattern to when they arrive

I have had TB choke on incoming emails lately, that "appear" to be
totally blank- no subject/From/To fields populated. The mail dispatcher
sits on that email and fails. I have to manually go to dispatcher, new
mail, UNCHECK the receive field ( so it deletes that message) then run
dispatcher. the rest of my mails flows to TB and all is well.
When I have used the web interface to look at those messages, they
obviously have SOME headers, but not much, I consider it SPAM, so I
normally don't bother, except to delete them, and keep on truckin.

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600