Hi Roelof

> This seems to be a mime encoded message. The reason the message
> appears mangled might be an extra empty line between the headers. Do
> these messages come from the same (group of) contact(s)?

Thanks for replying again Roelof. In terms of where the messages come
from or which account they appear in, the is no discernible patterns
at all. They can appear in any of the 10 accounts I have setup in TB
that poll Mailtraq for mail (POP3) but interestingly enough not on any of
the 4 POP3 accounts that I have setup that connect directly to the
ISP mail server. In terms of where they come from, I have no idea as
they have no (apparent) traceable details which I can use i.e. some
are like the example I sent but others are actually completely devoid
of all details i.e. they don't even have any headers, that I can see
at least.

NOTE To All: I have mentioned my resident mail server (Mailtraq) simply
because I know Roelof operates with this as well. I certainly don't want
this thread to be considered OT as I think the issue to be a TB one
(although let me stress I don't consider it to be a defect or bug as
such). Some may disagree but please bear with me.

--
Cheers

Steve