Greg Strong, [GS] wrote:

GS> Why does Gmane NOT recognize the "X-No-Archive: Yes" header?

It does work. It's just that your messages are kept on the server for
14 days. I know that we misinformed before and for this we really
apologize.

To prevent your messages from appearing at all, use the header:

Use that header alone. Combining it with 'X-No-Archive: Yes' is
unnecessary and can actually cause problems in that these switches are
applied as they're encountered. The X-No-Archive header could nullify
the expiry header if the former appears after the latter.

Marck and I have updated the information pages. They're currently live
and now working so you can visit the tbudlinfo link provided in the
list footers.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.05 Beta/1 on WinXP Pro (SP1)