Hello George,

Sunday, March 14, 2004, 12:45:14 PM, George Mitchell wrote:

>> To prevent your messages from appearing at all, use the header:

>> Use that header alone. Combining it with 'X-No-Archive: Yes' is
>> unnecessary and can actually cause problems in that these switches are
>> applied as they're encountered. The X-No-Archive header could nullify
>> the expiry header if the former appears after the latter.

GM> Isn't 'X-No-Archive: Yes' what you need to avoid being archived on the
GM> mail-archive.com archives?

I think what Allie is trying to say is that you have options, and by
combining more than 1 option the result may NOT be what is intended.
This happened to me, and I was appropriately directed by Gmane's author
Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen to see the URL at http://gmane.org/expiry.php
which describes those options.

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v2.05 Beta/1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 1