Hello Eddie,

Sunday, March 28, 2004, 4:30:29 AM, you wrote:

EC> Dear Miles,

EC>    -->> Samstag, 27. März 2004, 20:19:49:

EC> I've had the same problem at the beginning. Set your "... if score is
EC> greater than" to the value of "40".
EC> To be found under the Main Menu: "Option|Preferences|Ant-Spam".

EC> Did you set a mark to the Option "Move message marked as Spam to Junk
EC> Folder" (also to be found under same Main Menu Option as above).

EC> I hope you didn't do it one be one ;))

EC> Try these changes and look if it's better now.

>>> Where were the 500+ messages when you configured Bayesit?
>> Those are all new, they came in since I upgraded. Hmmmm. Am I
>> missing something as to how this is supposed to work?

Hello,

Sorry for all the questions. Since I reinstalled TB, and imported
messages back into the folders, etc. I have some folders that list a
certain number of messages ie 1 (25). I can see the 1 message but not
the others. I have tried looking this up in help file but apparently
am not using right search words. Can you please tell me how to see all
my messages).

Thanks in advance,

Sandy