Hello Leif,

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:35:18 -0700 GMT (31/03/2004, 23:35 +0700 GMT),
Leif Gregory wrote:

Thomas>> Well. If I checked this email address in the office, I
Thomas>> wouldn't need to use Gmane's web interface now, would I? Or is
Thomas>> it only a one-time issue? (I think I'll try that in a moment.)

LG> It's a one time thing.

I noticed. In that case, I actually think it's a good idea.

LG> Yep... You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

OTOH it is good to know that I was not only talking to myself, but I
am glad that at least one person read my postings. ;-)

LG> "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
LG> safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

LG> Benjamin Franklin, 1755

I thnk he was talking about political issues rather than email spam...

LG> Ok, I'll quit with the quotes and adages. <grin>

In the supermarket yesterday, I saw deep-frozen trout on sale. Why did
that make me think about TBUDL? <g>

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Manche Leute haben einen geistigen Horizont mit Radius 0 und nennen
das dann ihren Standpunkt.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.05 Beta/12
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM