Steve Mulhall, [SM] wrote:

SM> The right-hand click context menu on a message, specifically RH
SM> click | Specials | Create Filter, doesn't actually do anything, on
SM> any message in any account. I have just upgraded to this latest
SM> build and it worked perfectly in the previous build I had
SM> (2.01.3).

I smell an application interaction underway there. I've been bitten
before in the same way though not with that particular problem. No one
else could duplicate it and I agonized over it until I, on each
occasion, accidentally discovered that it was an application
interaction.

Watch out for those applications like WindowBlinds, PowerPro and other
such shell utilities that otherwise seem so innocently without
problems. :)

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.10 RC/1 on WinXP Pro (SP1)