Mary Bull wrote:
S>> How do I make The Bat stop checking email?

> Account/Properties/Options

The problem is that is an account-specific setting.  Scott's original
post indicated 20 accounts.  That would mean going through that
process for each account - then turning around and doing it all over
again when the connection was back on.  Not exactly efficient! ;)

As has been suggested before (in different flavors), some kind of
global connection setting would be nice.  IE (and MS mail client, too,
I believe) has a "Work Offline" option that can be selected.  This
would be great for The Bat.

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4