Hi Adam,

AC> what are virtual folders, and how can I use them to enrich my life?

  For what it's worth, you asked the question I was hoping someone would
  ask, particularly of those who had been beta testing this version. I
  knew in theory what a virtual folder was, because of my experience
  with the Mail Ticker, but I wasn't clear about how I might use them.
  Thanks to your post and the few replies it got, I've now created one
  of my own -- for "reply needed" messages.

  Here's what I did, in case it might prove useful to you. I created the
  new folder and filtered for the color I've assigned to those messages
  to which I want to reply later. Then I chose to have it run against
  all folders.

  The part I didn't get initially was that when you choose filter and
  then BLOCK, you are prompted with SENDER and then a small white square
  out to the side. Since that wasn't what I wanted, it didn't seem too
  helpful. However I eventually discovered that if you click on SENDER
  you'll see UNDER IT the various other things you can use to filter on.
  In my case, I chose "colour."  I then set it to the color for "reply
  needed" messages and that did the trick.

  So there is one use of the virtual folder.  I'd hope others would
  describe how they are using this feature as I just might want to copy
  their example.  That's the way I've learned many of the things I use
  in TB.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v2.10 on Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000

Those of us who protest find ourselves trying to explain what can be to
those who can only understand what was. -- Bob Frankston