Dave Gorman, [DG] wrote:

DG> So one has to decide which is the lesser of two evils: Having to
DG> manually activate IMAP accounts? or having the Connection Center
DG> continuously open? For me it's the latter.

There's a third evil. :)

You can have the CC always hidden and use the log panel to see what's
happening with the account. In some instances the log panel will not
be enough and you need to fireup the CC.

The CC is annoying especially since it comes up in the foreground when
sending messages.

There really aught to be a way to easily summon the CC manually, like
a shortcut or a toolbar button.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.10.01 on WinXP Pro (SP1)