All of a sudden, my address book has stopped opening up.  It doesn't
matter how I try to open it.  What happens is that on the Windows XP
taskbar, a button appears that says "Address Book," but there's
nothing there.  It pretends to maximize and minimize, and the screen
kind of blinks when I click on the Address Book icon or the taskbar
button, but nothing happens.

I downloaded a new version and upgraded.  No difference.

I've closed the program and rebooted several times.  No difference.

How do I get my address book back?????

Jeanny

--
Jeanny House