On Sat, 01 May 2004 20:49:31 -0500, Jonathan E. Brickman wrote:

> So far, the best approach I have found thus far for TB is the
> Bayes Filter Plugin (by Achim Winkler) plus SpamBayes. [etc]

Just wondering why everyone seems so obsessed with Bayesian
filtering. I'm using SpamPal. which has the added benefits of
DNSBL lookups and Spamassassin based regular expression
filtering.

My current Spam-hit-rate is nearly 100%. Even the nowadays
unavoidable delivery failure messages and virus mails are getting
tagged. After installing SpamPal I've never looked back.

Arjan