Monday, May 3, 2004, 8:16:32 AM, you wrote:

LT>> I find it interesting that *their* servers don't
LT>> seem to be blacklisted ...

TF> Not so. I have to manually insert each emnail contact
TF> with a Yahoo address into my whitelist on GMX. ;-)

lol! Good news, and bad news :-)

Since there is no way for an isp to figure out which mail
you might consider spam, I agree with whoever said it's
better to handle it yourself. Now if we can only get them
to offer us an 'opt out' option ...

Lynn

TBv 2.04.7 Windowsv 5
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2