Howdy Gabriel,

Tuesday, May 4, 2004, 4:59:30 AM, Gabriel wrotened:

Gabriel> Hello,

Gabriel> I am about to install The Bat! v2 on my fresh
Gabriel> Windows98SE formatted disk.

Gabriel> I've bought The Bat! a year ago but don't remember my serial number.

Gabriel> I've purchased a Student licence and want my serial number again...

Gabriel> Who do I have to ask for?

Gabriel> Is there any possibility to get my serial number again?

As  far  as  i can remember no. You would have to ask for a new serial
number,  not  a  full  registration, more a re-registration with a new
seral number. Costs under £5. i think anyway.

--
Have Fun,

|>      |>
|>en is |\ohop

crashing The Bat! v2.10.03
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1

Sure, it's going to kill a lot of people, but they may be dying of
something else anyway.