Hello Gabriel!

On Tuesday, May 04, 2004, 11:39 AM, you wrote:

GM> How can I ask for a new serial number? Actually, I need to
GM> establish contact with Ritlabs in order to receive the serial
GM> number for my new re-installation...

I'm not Ben (obviously :) ), but last year I needed to verify what I
needed to do in order to run my copy of The Bat! on a new laptop. I
wrote to Ritlabs at the address from their Welcome message:

The Bat! Team <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  (RITLABS)

Over the years I've also had correspondence with Max there, too:
Max at ritlabs.com

Everyone there has always very helpful. I think they will soon send
you what you need, if you ask at this address.

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1