AJ>> I am pretty sure when I changed my default browser (from IE to Firefox)
AJ>> my wife complained the following day that I had "changed something
AJ>> again".  Indeed she was getting Firefox launched.

C> That was the point of my original message.  I don't want to change the
C> default  browser  or  e-mail  client  on  my  system.  I don't want to
C> create a different account or identity or whatever in XP.

MW> You mean you let other people on your desktop! You let the kids (or the
MW> wife) have administrator rights? ! Yuck! :-)

Sure,  I  hide  all  the  illegal  stuff.  I  let 'em drive my car. My
computer,  too, is just a dumb machine that's supposed to make my life
easier.

C> It would be nice if The Bat let you select a browser.

MW> Please no, that's an OS feature...

Yeah, right.   That's  why  I've  got  a  dozen  programs that let me select
outside  editors,  file  viewers,  e-mail programs, sound files, blah,
blah, blah.

Hey Bat authors, how about letting us choose a browser?