Hallo Lee,

On Tue, 18 May 2004 23:14:06 -0700GMT (19-5-04, 8:14 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

Gibbon> To put it differently:  I'm sure many of you use TB with an anti-virus
Gibbon> plug in.  Do you need to close and restart TB after updating the virus
Gibbon> definitions?  It used to be that AVG would warn me that TB was running

TB's always running here, but I can't remember any instance of AVG
telling me TB had to be closed because of the plug-in.
What it does sometimes is telling me the computer has to be rebooted.

BTW My mail server also uses a plug-in for AVG and I'm running W98 and
AVG7, I don't know how relevant that might be.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.