Hello MAU,

Wednesday, May 19, 2004, 10:24:29 AM, MAU wrote:

>> I am in agreement with you as to what and what not to backup, and the
>> fact that this thread is becoming unproductive. However may I trouble
>> you for more direct information on the batch scripts that you use and
>> how to implement them. I just happen to have a JumpDrive that would be
>> capable of holding the backup information that I need.

M> What you and Allie find unproductive may be productive for others, just
M> like discussing about batch scripts. They should actually be considered
M> OT and discussed in TBOT.

Isn't this really a function of opinions which are a function of needs?
:-) Sounds like an old broken record, but true!

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v2.11 Beta/6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

(Saying for the day: Like a former boss once said "opinions are like
a**h^les, everyone's got one.")