Hello Todd!

On Thursday, May 20, 2004, 1:34 PM, you wrote, in part:

TL> I am having trouble with version 2.0 of The Bat. I recently
TL> upgraded from 1.x, and now have a nasty memory leak that forces me
TL> to daily stop and start the bat. I was using 2.0?, and recently
TL> DLed the latest version: I'm using The Bat! Version 2.10.03

Glad to have you aboard! I'm sure you'll soon have answers here from
people a lot more knowledgeable than I am. I just did a search of my
tbudl folder and found mention of memory leaks in

mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"--- Changes in the maintenance release 2.10.03 ...
[-] Some memory leaks"

The subject line is "Version 10.0.3 is released" and the date created is
"Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:32:12 +0100" in case you wanted to look in the
archives. However, I quoted the only relevant part above.

You might like also to subscribe to tbbeta. "How to" should be in your
welcome letter to tbudl, and also at the link in the footers below all
posts to this list.

There was recently a long discussion of "memory leaks" on tbbeta. Can't
remember there being a fix, though, unless in a recent beta. You could
post your problem there, perhaps, even if you're not currently running
a beta? (Not sure of the protocol of that, however.) I do know that
you can subscribe, because I am subscribed and read nearly all the
threads on that list, just lurking, to see whether I want to upgrade.
:)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1