Hello Leif!

On Thursday, May 20, 2004, 2:04 PM, you wrote:

Mary>> ... I just did a search of my tbudl folder and found mention of
Mary>> memory leaks in
Mary>> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

LG> <grin> Remember, he just joined, so he won't have his own archive of
LG> messages yet so the mid won't help him.

<protesting> But Leif, I just got chided about that in connection with
a query from Dan Grunberg, so I put in the subject line and date also,
this time, in case our new friend or anyone else wanted to search the
archives.

Is there going to be any help anywhere for Todd?

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1