Hello ,

I am thinking about making TB my default mail client. But I am not yet
convinced. My decision depends on whether I find a solution for the
following problem:

My situation: I have to handle mail in 6 European languages and (at least) 3 different
charsets.

My question: I would like TB to choose automatically
   * the right language template,
   * the right charset and
   * the right spell checker
according to the following criteria:

- New mail templates: according to the domain extension of the recipients
address. (But what should happen in case of .com or .net domains?)
- Reply / Forward templates: according to the language used in the
original message. (In this case there is no problem with the choice of the
charsets, because TB can keep the charset of the original message.)
(Or does anybody have a better idea what could be the criteria for
the choice?)

Is this possible? If yes, how?

Important: I don't want different folders for different languages. My
folders are organized by topic.

Does somebody out there has some other hints what could be helpful in
dealing with mail in multiple languages?

 Cyrille                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[ TB! 2.10.01, Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000, Pentium 233Mhz with 95MB ]