Michael L. Wilson, [MLW] wrote:

MLW> I have installed GNUPG and got it working. I have also installed
MLW> GPGshell and it works by itself. Is there any way to make the
MLW> menu option in The Bat! open the GPGKeys? Currently it does
MLW> nothing when clicked.

TB!'s integration is with GnuPG and not GPGShell. As a result, you'll
not be able to access any GPGShell functionality via the TB! menus.

MLW> It does sign messages, have not tested verifying yet.

It will do all the GnuPG e-mail stuff for you, straight from the
menus.

There a couple annoying limitations though. If you use a single key
and don't use multiple identities, sender <email address>, then you
shouldn't have any problems with these limitations.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11 Beta/6 on WinXP Pro (SP1)