Ken Green, [KG] wrote:

KG> Unless he is using IMAP. For me, Outgoing filters with IMAP result
KG> in Access Violations.

I'm not getting those here. Are you working with a server side Outbox
or a local Outbox. I'm working with a local Outbox since a server
side Outbox seems to be problematic.

The only real reason for a server side Outbox is if you're in the
habit of partially composing a message at one location and wish to
complete the message you were composing on another machine at another
location. I tend not to do this, so it doesn't really benefit me
having a server side Outbox. Maybe you're in the same situation and
can therefore do away with the buggy misery of using a server side
Outbox.

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.11 Beta/6 on WinXP Pro (SP1)