Hello TBUDLers,

What does it take to get a bug looked at lately?  I posted this bug

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002755

on March 31st and, apart from a 'similar to' and a 'still happening?'
bugnote, there has been no communication that it is even being looked at
or further questions to zero in or suggestions for things to try, let
alone a fix.

What is other people's experience with bug resolution?  I've constantly
added more info as I can and as my last bugnote says I'm starting to get
really hacked off with this problem.

Are there that many bugs that it takes two months to even get to this
one?

Excuse a bit of a rant - one of those weeks!

--
Cheers,
 Allister