Saturday, May 29, 2004, 3:54:38 AM, michael wrote:

> I have been in Software QA for over 25 years. I just want to say that
> a "bug" like you posted looks a great deal like a problem with your
> computer.

I totally agree that's what it could be.  My point was that pretty much
nothing had been said in the BugTracker.  If it sounds to the folks at
RIT like a Windows problem, they are quite at liberty to say so.

I'm not professionally in software QA, but I have been in development
and development/QA support for almost 17 years (so call me a newbie) and
I am well aware of the nature of bugs and 'features' of software.  For
one thing, I know it is important to gather as much information as you
resonably can before trying to track down the cause of a problem...

<snip>

>So, when was the last time you reinstalled windows?

...like, for instance, reading all the attached bugnotes.  One of these
says I reinstalled XP on 18th May.  ;-)

Such a shame that TB! doesn't run on OS/400.

--
Cheers,
 Allister