Hello All,

I'm using the latest version of the International pack but I miss
The Dutch spelling checker in it. (It will give me a Dutch menu
but not the spelling checker).

I've reinstalled it again but that does not solve it. What is
wrong? Should I go back to an earlier International pack (when it
was still a .exe file and not a msi file?)

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.10.03, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]