Hello Paul!

On Friday, May 28, 2004, 12:28 PM, you wrote:

MB>>> Hello all tbudl subsccribers!
MB>>                        ^^^^

MB>> Oh, well, fumble-fingers strikes again! Sorry for the typo, everyone!

PC>    :42:

Just Trilling along. :)

PC>    just for you Mary! oh, wait, you don't use the beta do you??
PC>   you NEED to get that beta:)

So, here's one vote that I get it. :) Well, you're the one that nagged
me into learning how to configure TB! for comcast.net, so your voice
counts heavily with me. :)

I need to respond to Leif and thank him for the special h2g2 smilies.
But I'm too shy to post on tbbeta. :(

Perhaps I should wait for next Tuesday to download--a new release with
Mail Chat and possibly smilies also. :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1