Hello Roelof!

On Friday, May 28, 2004, 12:33 PM, you wrote:

MB>> Sorry for the typo, everyone!

RO> Did you ever consider a address book template for new messages to
RO> tbudl (or for replies), that might prevent these kind of things in the
RO> future.

Thanks. You are always my practical friend. I knew that I should have
it--just, since early days when I didn't know how, hadn't made one. I
seldom have occasion to send a new message here. I'll go straight and
take your advice now. Have had one in the AB Reply template for some
time, already.

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1