Hello TBUDL,

  While working a lot with quick templates I found The Bat!'s quick
  template editor quiet poor: small text entry area, no possibility to
  copy and duplicate QTs, no possibility to move QTs back and forth
  between different accounts...

  Is there another way of working with QTs than this?

  Where does TB keep the QTs? Couldn't I edit the file where TB keeps
  them with an external text editor?

Cyrille
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[ the sig delimiter left TB correctly formatted! ]
[ TB! 2.10.01, Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000, Pentium 233Mhz with 95MB ]