Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:00:45 +0200 (2:00 AM EDT here) Cyrille wrote:

> Hello Carsten,

> Wednesday, June 2, 2004, 12:55:05 AM, you wrote:

CT>> You can create and edit your QTs as regular text files and
CT>> include them via the %Include macro. Just in case you didn't know
CT>> that ;-)

> In this case I still have to create the QT in the quick template
> editor window and link each of the QT to different external files.
> But I would like to have all QT is one single file.

That's true, but ...

Suppose you used a text editor (or even a word processor, if you were
careful) to created a file that looked like the QT you want. If the
file is called Test, you cold save it as a text file, called
<path>\Test.txt .

You'd still have to use TheBat!'s QT editor to create a QT called
Test, but the QT called Test would contain is:
%INCLUDE="<path>\Test.txt"%-

Using: The Bat! v2.10.03, BayesIt! 0.5.4, MyMacros 1.10
       Windows 2000 v5.0 - Build 2195 - Service Pack 4

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/