Hello ETM,

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 22:17:55 -0400 GMT (02/06/2004, 09:17 +0700 GMT),
ETM wrote:

E> I just replied to myself to check and my cut mark did
E> nothing.  I am going to mention that I have tried the
E> cut mark in my past life and it did nothing for me then
E> either.

E> whole scenario irritates me.

TB will cut the trailing space if you enter that line again, for
example with the mouse. so after you have typed dash-dash-space-enter,
leave that line alone and the cut mark will work.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Lothar Matthaeus (ehemaliger Nationalspieler) zum Koks-Skandal um
Christoph Daum: Wichtig ist, dass er nun eine klare Linie in sein
Leben bringt!

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11 Beta/9
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM