Hello Allie,

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:28:28 -0500 GMT (02/06/2004, 08:28 +0700 GMT),
Allie Martin wrote:

MU>> I fully agree with you and do the same. Messages in lists like
MU>> this one can be viewed as threads, why quote then?

AM> Giving no information about the message you're replying to is
AM> unacceptable and assumes that all readers thread their messages. This
AM> actually annoys me more than top posting does.

Same here. Even with threaded view: There may be subthreads, so I have
read a couple of other messages before I get to the one I'm reading.
No quoting at all, I would have to scroll up and find the parent, and
even if TB has this long-desired shortcut, it would be too cumbersome
to do that. Hitting <del> instead comes naturally.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Vier Jahre nach dem Tod von Augut Haarmann (1913) wurde sein Sohn in
Dresden geboren. *

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11 Beta/9
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM