Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Monday, July 28, 2003, 9:10:25 PM, you wrote:

MDP> Hi William,

MDP> @28-Jul-2003, 11:55 William Sigmund [WS] in
MDP> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

WS>> When I reply to a message any quoted text is not wrapped. Is
WS>> there a way to have this automatically wrapped?

MDP> There is a recursive rewrap macro on the TBFAQ macro library to do
MDP> this job. You can find it at this URL:

MDP>      http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html#rewrap

MDP> It is made up of a couple of quick templates that you can use in
MDP> place of the "%QUOTES" macro in your reply template.

MDP> - --
MDP> Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
MDP> TB! v1.63 Beta/11 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

...<snip>

This pair of templates is great for all except those that have the
%QUOTES at the top of the reply template.

The ones where the %QUOTES are at the foot simply show only the
handles (=====[ Begin wq ]===== etc.)

If there is an easy fix for this, it would be most helpful>

Am using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 98

--

Paul

 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 98
4.10 Build 2222  A

...Discoveries are made by not following instructions.